Wanted - your 2020 sailing pictures!

Dart 15 Chat
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Wanted - your 2020 sailing pictures!

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi All

We are looking to publish pictures of the Sprint 15 fleet out sailing around the UK - for those that have been able to.
Currently we are putting them on the facebook page but will also be material for a future magazine.

Now more than ever, its important to capture and promote our sailing activity and fleet.

Please send to me at Jenny@sprint15.com

Thanks to Liam Thom, Liam Bunclark, Steve Healy, Chris Tillyer, Rob Wilson and David Ball for already providing photos which will go out on Facebook during the course of this week and next.

Note: I will need to apply a bit of discretion so if your picture looks like the sailing activity may not have complied to the letter of government guidelines, (even if it did) - I may not be able to use it. I wish to avoid inadvertently attracting unhelpful attention.

Jenny
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Wanted - your 2020 sailing pictures!

Post by Jenny Ball »

Thanks to everyone who has sent through photos of Sprint sailing so far. In addition to putting them up in Facebook, Liam has created a section for them on the website alongside our events photos.

Particular thanks to Marconi, Shanklin, Stone, Thorpe Bay, NDYC, Plymouth and Simon Rous.

Do keep sending them in - we are enjoying seeing them all and some familiar and new faces too!

Please email them to me so I can post and send to Liam - jenny@sprint15.com

Thanks!

Jenny