The UK Dart 15 Association

Newsprint Magazine

Dart 15 Chat
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Newsprint Magazine

Post by George Love »

Hi to all 15ers wherever you may be. I seems that I have been appointed as the new Magazine editor (although I did have prior warning - thanks, Erling!) and I am presently sourcing articles for the next edition which it is hoped will be published for the Autumn with luck and a following wind!!
I already have, thanks to Bob, Nick and others, a goodly selection of material but am looking for more for the next and later editions to, hopefully, produce a good balance of articles such as you have been used to over the past 4 years under Paul's outstanding stewardship.
SO- if you would like to send me anything it will be gratefully received - some funny stuff, some technical stuff, some golden nuggets and tips, photos, etc., etc.
How about an 'Antiques Road Show' where owners of some of the very first Spark boats, many of which I've seen being very competitive at events, could give a history of their vessel??
What about a round up of what's happening at your club away from the circuit -e.g. at myclub, Carsington, we have a new training cat for fleet development - more details later!
Any stories from overseas, etc?
Basically anything you think might be of interest which I will try to include at some time soon.
All text would be welcomed in 'Word' format and pics. in jpeg and can be sent to : newsletter 'at' sprint15.com
Many thanks in anticipation and I look forward to responses
George Love 1825:'Fly-by-Wire'
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
Steve Willis
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Article

Post by Steve Willis »

George,

Something sent to the newsprint e-mail address for you.

Regards and well done for taking on the task.

Steve