The UK Dart 15 Association

Newsprint Spring 2014

Dart 15 Chat
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Newsprint Spring 2014

Post by George Love »

All leave has been cancelled today in the 'Newsprint' offices and all the staff are beavering away on unpaid overtime :cry: . The upshot of this is that the latest edition of The Mag. will be in the post tomorrow! :D My apologies for not getting it out to you all sooner but the 'day job' got in the way a bit over the last month or so. The good news on the delay is that it has allowed the publication of a superb article on Eurocat - not the one you may have read on the website or Y&Y! :wink:
As ever, if you don't get your copy it could be because:
1.The postie threw it in the hedge bottom again :? - most unlikely!
2. You STILL haven't updated your subs. to £20 :roll: and your membership has lapsed - quite possible.
3. You've moved house and haven't told us :shock: - also possible in a few cases.
4. We've made a mistake and missed you off the database of bona-fide members :oops: - also possible, so apologies in advance if that's the case.
In any event, all can be fixed by contacting your Membership Secretary : David Groom membership@sprint15.com and between him and me, I'm sure we'll sort things out.
You should receive your copy by Friday if all is in order.
In the meantime, I'm off for a wee dram or three and I hope you enjoy the read. My thanks as always to those who took time to contribute for the benefit of all.
Cheers (& Laughter :lol: )
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
Robert
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Newsprint Spring 2014

Post by Robert »

"Like" (Nice one, George. Fame at last!)
Last edited by Robert on Fri May 30, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert England
ray.gall
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by ray.gall »

Got home from work tonight to find pony express still going strong tup north……… :D insatiable read, just stopped for a cuppa and to send thanks for all of your hard work George in putting this magazine together, must take up many weekends and evenings, a big thank you from me for a collector’s edition of Newsprint :lol: .
Put your feet up and have a few more wee drams :) :
Cheers
OwMuch!
Robin Boardman
Warrant Officer (Class Two)
Warrant Officer (Class Two)

Post by Robin Boardman »

I really enjoyed the latest edition of Newsprint, especially Liam's article on his (and others) winter excursions, which sound great.

Well done to all.
Robin Boardman - Glasson SC
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you