Help Wanted for RYA Dinghy Show

Dart 15 Chat
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Help Wanted for RYA Dinghy Show

Post by George Love »

Hi Folks,
The 2020 RYA Dinghy Show is taking place on Sat. 29 Feb. and Sun. 1 March.
As in previous years the Sprint 15 Association is exhibiting. :D
I am co-ordinating the event for the Class and am seeking help from volunteers to man the stand and espouse the benefits of our wonderful sailing fraternity to the punters.
If you think you could spare a few hours, say a half day on either the Saturday or the Sunday, I would be delighted to hear from you. You will be provided with complimentary access to the Show.
Please email me at: george.love@icloud.com stating any preference for which half day (or more) that you feel able to offer.
We shall have David Ball's championship winning boat as the centrepiece of the stand.
It's really easy - all you have to do is talk to visitors about the thing you love the most - i.e. Sprint 15 sailing!! And you'll meet lots of people you may not have seen for a while.
My thanks in anticipation.
Best wishes
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Help Wanted for RYA Dinghy Show

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi George - you can put me down for some time on Saturday!

Jenny
simon
Captain
Captain

Post by simon »

Hi George
You can put me down for Saturday Morning please
Simon
George Love
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by George Love »

Thanks to all who have offered help so far. We're nearly there with cover to man the stand- BUT-
We still need a couple of willing volunteers to help out on the Sunday between 9.30-11.30 in the morning and 1.30-3.30 in the afternoon.
If you can spare an hour or so around these times, please get in touch via details as per my original post. Go on, you know it makes sense! :D And there's nothing to it. AND-you'll get free entry to the show for the whole day! 8)
Thanks in anticipation......
Best
George Love : Fly-by-Wire : 2019