The UK Dart 15 Association

Dart15 sailing at CARDIFF [idris dibble]

Dart 15 Chat
Archive
Archive

Dart15 sailing at CARDIFF [idris dibble]

Post by Archive »

idris dibble wrote:

WE now have 4 dart15 sailing at CBYC.We race every Sunday, if any one out there would like to join us,let me know. p/s could we have a big red dot on our fleet map.
Archive
Archive

Dart15 sailing at CARDIFF [Bob]

Post by Archive »

Bob replied:

Hi Idris, I'm please to hear you are building a fleet at Cardiff. To get a red spot on our map you need to write up a little screed about your club (click on the spots for the other clubs to get the feel of the sort of info to add)and send it to our Webmaster, Johathan Perkins. His Email address is all over the web pages.
You will also have to provide us with a contact name, phone number and/ or Email address.
Cheers
Bob Carter
PS How many of your guys are coming to the Nationals at Pentewan 25 Aug - 1 September? Now is the time to give them a prod before they finalise their holidays. It is a good chance to meet many other Dart 15 sailors of all abilities. Have a look at the Web Site info under 2001 events. You can send off for a free brouchure on the Pentewan Sands Holiday Park it sells itself. Why not ask for a few and distribute them to your members?
Archive
Archive

Fleet map [Jonathan]

Post by Archive »

Jonathan replied:

Hi Idris,

As Bob says I'd be more than happy to add details of your Dart 15's at Cardiff- email me any information you would like to see on the website about your club and I'll put a page together for you.

Best regards,

Jonathan.
Archive
Archive

CBYC [Laurie Gustar]

Post by Archive »

Laurie Gustar replied:

Hi Idris

How do you sail your Dart 15's at Cardiff? We at Gurnard try to get maximum excitement by sailing sprint mode ie single handed with jib and trapeeze. Sprint Nationals are at Gurnard in May. All at Cardiff would be most welcome look up detail under events on Dart 15 web page

Regards

Laurie