The UK Dart 15 Association

Cheaper Laser Centre Parts? [George]

Dart 15 Chat
Archive
Archive

Cheaper Laser Centre Parts? [George]

Post by Archive »

George wrote:

The Laser Centre has reduced its prices of certain items (possible in responce to recent competition). The prices can be accessed if you go to the web site www.lasersailing.co.uk and go to the online shopping section, use the club laser password 159-45 to enter the 'special prices' section. You have to be a member of 'Club Laser' to officially qualify for the prices, but this is free. A main is now ?595 and a jib ?125. Other parts are cheaper, if you let the curser hover over the prices the 'standard' price is displayed. I think this is the replacement system for the Gold Card, so you now need to quote Club Laser down the phone I guess to avoid paying ?2.93 for long rivets and reduce the price to ?1.45 (estimated prices, real prices may vary...)
Archive
Archive

Cheaper parts [Steve Sawford (SSMarine ltd)]

Post by Archive »

Steve Sawford (SSMarine ltd) replied:

SS Marine will soon be supplying as manny parts as i can at the best prices possible and walk all over the laser centre.
So Give me a call first. 01536 330477.
Steve.
www.sailingforall.com
Archive
Archive

Cheap Parts - I Hope Not... [George]

Post by Archive »

George replied:

Steve - I hope you won't be selling traveller rollers. I have just spent ?14 on a new set of 4!!!!! and for that price I had to collect them.