The UK Dart 15 Association

Keith in Hong Kong [Bob]

Dart 15 Chat
Archive
Archive

Keith in Hong Kong [Bob]

Post by Archive »

Bob wrote:

Hi Keith? How's the article coming on for our Magazine?
If we had a "blood out of a stone" you would be top of the pile!
Cheers
Bob
Archive
Archive

Which Keith...!!! [Keith in Singapore]

Post by Archive »

Keith in Singapore replied:

Yeah I know.

Listen Bob....there's a new guy in town as my namesake, and he's well into writing stuff....he's gone in with both feet as Sec. of the Lantau boatclub, and he's already giving the 18's a woopin'

Maybe he's yer man.

I've taken the plunge and am now officially relocated to Singapore, and with that the sailing goes to pot(again). May mean (sniff) that the boat has to go.....unless I can persuade the wife that paying storage in HK for 'n' years will be worth it.

Unless anybody out there knows a good (cheap) fun club in Singers that will let a Dart 15 in.......(they all want to use Hobies or Nacra's).

So Bob I have to bow out gracefully and hand over the mantle to the keenest guy in the club.

I know Captain Keith.B. reads this so......go on then, make Bob a happy chappie....I admit I'm an unreliable loser and not to be trusted...

Maybe an article will come from Singers IF I get the boat down here.

Cheers

Keith
1086 'The Mutts Nutts'

PS Opening the old wound......is your boat still so named..!!???
Archive
Archive

Teflon shoulders Keith - who else? ....................OK -

Post by Archive »

Bob replied:

Hi Keith,
It must be nice to be some folks - gadding about the world. I hear it rains all the time in Singapore, but it would be good if you could sail a Dart 15 between times!
Keith Bartlett - how about a write up? Looks like you have been delegated.
Cheers
Bob
PS Yes, on the boat name. It seems people either love it or hate it. It causes amusement wherever it goes. I still like it - but I'll swap a few letters for dashes or asterisks in time for the Nationals to make it less obvious to the juvenilles.
PPS It was the Dog's B------- at Rutland!
Archive
Archive

Teflon Shoulders [Keith in Singapore]

Post by Archive »

Keith in Singapore replied:

S'funny

Over the last few years that has been a remark applied to me on numerous occasions......"slicker than a s%#t house rat" is the other one..........

Keith