The UK Dart 15 Association

Halifax Open

Dart 15 Chat
Kevin Parvin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Halifax Open

Post by Kevin Parvin »

Hi Bob, The date for the Halifax open 12-13th May is that confirmed...My good lady has to book her locum work well in advance and I wouldn't want to clash.

If that mouse at Halifax is still a problem, I can bring my tried and tested trap and peanut butter bait.....gets them every time..
Bob Carter
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Bob Carter »

Hi Kevin
Yes all the dates for the Summer series are fixed and as per the chart on the back of the latest edition of NewSprint. I sent them to Jonathan a long time ago for inclusion on this web site but I guess he has been using all his energies resolving the spam issues. So Halifax is definitely 12/13 May.

You will have to ask Charles about the well being of the Halifax mouse. I suspect it will have bred in the last year and so you will need to bring lots of mouse traps.
This year I think that Charles is proposing we go down a pub for the Saturday night instead of the BBQ in the Club. Watch this space for more news.
Cheers
Bob
PS Have you got your holiday booked for the Nationals at Saundersfoot?
Charles
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Charles »

Chaps

Don't know about the mouse, not much up there survives the winter apart from sheep!

Yes thinking of going to the Pub, had a nice meal there on New Years Day before walking from the windmills down to Ogden Water.

TTFN

Charles.
Kevin Parvin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Saundersfoot

Post by Kevin Parvin »

Hi Bob

Yes got the week booked, will be doing the fun events, nice chill out before all that racing stuff... Looking at the Pembroke web site, and waiting for confirmation of accommodation, fancy a B+B. My back can do a max of three nights in a tent..!!

Kevin