The UK Dart 15 Association

Looking ahead to 40th Anniversary Nationals ....

Dart 15 Chat
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Looking ahead to 40th Anniversary Nationals ....

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi All

Its a few months away - but booking accommodation early is to be recommended - so we have added some accommodation info to the events page for the 40th Anniversary Nationals at Weymouth in June 2018. (See also separate email also).

https://www.sprint15.com/events/EMS/event.php?id=165

Many thanks!

Jenny
Events Sidekick
Kevin Parvin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Looking ahead to 40th Anniversary Nationals ....

Post by Kevin Parvin »

Hi Jenny

Thanks for the early information. I've reserved a room at Portland House, looks like good value and very close to the sailing venue. Mrs P is coming with me this time, we may stay on after the Nationals and explore that part of the South Coast. Will there be any 'fun events' pre or post Nationals?

Kevin
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi Kevin

Unfortunately, we are not in a position to organise fun events post the Nationals - but if someone was interested in stepping forward to organise something informally, then that would obviously be great.

The Nationals are outside of the school holidays this year which might have an impact on who is able to stay on for a few days (or it might not!).

Jenny & Chris
Simon Giles
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Post by Simon Giles »

What a great idea for the 40th Anniversary Nationals and a great opportunity for Sprint 15 sailors to sail at an Olympic Venue. I have had a sad season on shore with a spinal disc rupture. However on Wednesday I go under the knife so have booked myself in to Portland House as next years Nationals will be a great goal for me to get match fit for !!

Simon G
Chris Tillyer
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Chris Tillyer »

Hi Simon, be great to see you next year, best wishes and a speedy recovery. See you in May for the Shanklin TT.
Chris Tillyer