Watching the forecast for Draycote ......

Sprint 15 Chat

Watching the forecast for Draycote ......

Postby Jenny Ball » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Hi All

The forecast is looking interesting for Saturday and is having an impact on potential turnout for the TT at Draycote.

We are going to check the forecast again tomorrow morning (Friday) and will make a call by lunchtime whether we should consider cancelling the event.

If you are planning on attending - could you make Ed or myself aware? We can then make sure you we keep you updated.

Thanks!

Jenny
Jenny Ball
Commander
Commander
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Return to Sprint 15

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron