Volunteers needed for Rutland TT

Dart 15 Chat
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Volunteers needed for Rutland TT

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi All

Due to the short notice - Rutland have asked if we can provide a few volunteers to crew their safety boats for our Inland Championships. It will be the best seat in the house to watch the racing!

We already have one volunteer from Draycote which is fantastic. If we get a few more people come forward, we may only need to ask them to do one day, rather than both.

Please can you ask around your family or sailing friends to see if anyone is wiling to help? Please let me know asap. (The Association will assist with expenses if required).

Jenny
SteveR
Warrant Officer (Class Two)

Re: Volunteers needed for Rutland TT

Post by SteveR »

:D Hi Jenny, We are planning to come to Rutland Saturday morning unfortunately will not be racing. but if required Can help out on a safety boat. the plan is to arrive at about 9:00 ish traffic permitting. you can get me on messenger, WhatsApp, email or tx. Steve Roberts Loosecannon1910 8) :)
Loosecannon1910
& Dee S C
Jenny Ball
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Jenny Ball »

Hi Steve - how fabulous that you will be coming to Rutland! I am sorry that you won't be sailing but it will be lovely to see you. I would like to take you up on your kind offer - I'll email you separately if I may. Many thanks again
Jenny
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

Not a problem sent email and mobile number
Loosecannon1910
& Dee S C